[Qt-creator] I hope this isn't proper syntax highlighting
Jason H
2018-12-07 16:10:41 UTC
What's with all the white operators and function names?
Alessandro Portale
2018-12-07 19:10:35 UTC
Post by Jason H
What's with all the white operators and function names?
That issue had been (apparently only partially) fixed:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-21285

Which editor scheme are you using?
Jason H
2018-12-07 19:57:56 UTC
I use a copy of "Qt [built-in]" that just modifies tabs. But "Qt [built-in]" also has the problem. I use "highlight code blocks" but it also does it if you set a custom text background color.
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 at 2:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Qt-creator] I hope this isn't proper syntax highlighting
Marco Bubke
2018-12-07 19:37:14 UTC
Do you use your own style? If so can you check if any entry has a white background?
Jason H
2018-12-07 19:54:22 UTC
Qt Creator 4.8 (release)

I use "Qt (copy)" which is just Qt but with tabs not spaces. (Because tabs are better!)

I switched back to "Qt [built-in]", same issue, though it looks fine in the Code Style sample area. After selecting "Qt [built-in]" I restarted QtC, and the white remains.